Jon Bjorn Njalsson wrote:
Is it possible to have SA find URL in a mail and lookup the ipaddress
for the URL and check if that ipaddress is listed in some rbl zone and
score acordingly.

Example, I reveice lot of spam containing URL like
http://www.thesillyguy.info or thenopers.info and these sites all
resolve to the same ipaddress 216.40.47.17. Instead of writing rules
based on these sites is it possible to write a rule based on the
ipaddress ?

Your e-mail hit the following rules for me:

*  3.0 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
*      [URIs: thenopers.info thesillyguy.info]
*  4.1 URIBL_JP_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
*      [URIs: thenopers.info thesillyguy.info]

I have 'loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL' set in init.pre.

--
Chris

  • Re: URIBL Chris Purves