I'll give that a try.

I know that this might sound trivial to some but we recently added a
rule to prod and our message processing time when from 1.2 seconds to
2.6 seconds, which doesn't sound like a lot but during peak we are
processing about 60k messages an hour (across 4 frontend machines).

Generally we use this to test the different configurations using the
prod config as a baseline.

Gary Wayne Smith

Victor