On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Rizal Ferdiyan wrote:

> My smtp proxy server serve many "mail server" client. My client
> build many server with their own, so that server contain two mbox
> format, mailbox or maildir. But i don't have access for that "mail
> server"  client. That for i want my client forward spam to my
> account that i create, example [EMAIL PROTECTED] cause i can't
> move spam in their server. Any idea how to solve this problem ?

Personally, no.

*if* you can get your clients to reliably forward spams as attachments
you *may* be able to get usable results by extracting the attachment
and giving it to sa-learn. You wouldn't run sa-learn against the
message as sent by your client.

There are tools to extract MIME body parts from messages. I can't
think of any right off, it's been a long time since I've had to do
that.

Basically you could devise a script that would extract a MIME RFC-822
attachment from a message and deliver it to a mailbox. Use procmail on
a robot account to process forwarded messages through that script, and
review the submitted spams manually before feeding them to sa-learn.

You'll probably need per-user bayes, as I don't think global bayes
would give good results across multiple clients with different mail
content.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Phobias should not be the basis for laws.
 Tomorrow: Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 198th Birthdays