R Lists06 wrote:
Can you share your specific thought and implementation processes on this re:
possibly going from 3.8 to 3.2 and how and why etc please?
> We for one am interested as we are trying to move in that direction too.

It's very simple. Tag messages above your soft limit and put them in a different folder. Check the folder periodically for false positives. Try to identify why they are FP.

Look carefully at all of your normal mail, and confirm where it normally scores.

Lower your score limit to the lowest limit possible without creating FPs.

Keep watching. When your FPs are down to less than 1 a week, you are probably safe leaving it that way.

--
Jo Rhett
Network/Software Engineer