Rocco Scappatura wrote:
Assuming this is your score line:

 >         autolearn=no version=3.1.8

Then the biggest difference is that my Bayesian scoring gives it a
BAYES_99 score and your's gives it a BAYES_50 score.

So you are saying that I have to train SA?

That would be how you would improve your Bayes accuracy, yes.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples