Starckjohann, Ove wrote:
Hi !

the programm acting as "spamc" is called NoSpamProxy.
http://www.nospamproxy.com/

And my thoughts were that it may be possible to archive the mail that is
"supplied" to spamd.
Because the spamd get's the whole mail, analyzes it and reports back the
spam-score to the spamc-client.
During analysis through SA the mail is possibly stored a /tmp...*.tmp and also
*could* (may be) be archived...

Sure, SA *could* archive the mail - if you modify the code to do so. But as it is written, there is no way to achieve this. Does nospamproxy have the ability to archive the mail? I was not able to tell this from looking at the website real quick. Regardless, you are barking up the wrong tree, SA is not the place to archive anything.

-Jim