On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Kris Deugau wrote:

> John D. Hardin wrote:
> > I've never trusted automatic learning. Why let your Bayes database be
> > (even partially) under the control of a third party, particularly
> > when that third party is the attacker?
>
> Because there's no other (practical and/or ethical) way of getting
> enough ham to make it useful?

Fair enough. I've only ever administered a limited-size trusted
environment (small corporate and personal).

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #7: In ten years nobody will remember the
  details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who
  lived.
 593 days until the Presidential Election