To: "SpamAssassin" <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, 2007, March 24 05:38
Subject: Anyone else seeing a large rise in spam?

Hi All,

As per the title, I'm seeing a pretty big rise this last week. So far
this week has seen the most spam I've ever had to deal with in over 10
years.

RBLs and SA are catching more, as is greylisting. That said, yesterday
saw double my 'usual' amount of spam. Though it's been creeping up all
week.

Is it just me or is this trend being reflected elsewhere?

Kind regards

Nigel