Hi Rocco,

Rocco Scappatura wrote:
Since some day, It's increased the number of spams which SA doesn't
block.

Every time I'm going to analyse the message:

1) Save the message in mbox format 'message.mbox'
2) su - amavis -c "spamassassin -t < message.mbox"

And I get that the score is greater the 5.0 and often I get:

 1.6 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?71.175.150.184>]

That is, if the message is sent just now, the message is rejected (?).

So I feel that every time that I receive a spam, the system spend a
period of time to 'learn' that that message is spam.

If this is the truth, I would like to figure out how I can block these
messages in advance..

Could someone give me an hint?

Before anyone can you give you a hint on how to block the messages, we would need to see what the messages are.

Same form as before, save the message (with full headers) and place it somewhere where we can download it.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples