Hi,

Nothing jumps out at me just looking at that. You said you ran --lint with -D, did you run -t with -D?

Your Spam report is truncated so we can't see which rules are hit. When you run spamassassin in test mode you should see a fuller report of the rules that hit.

Mark Adams wrote:
Ok, Fair enough.. I will change this listing to a whitelist_from_rcvd as
I assume this list is farmed by spammers. (Should be using that always
of course!)

Header below.