Rocco Scappatura wrote:
full     CHIME_BODY_IMAGESHACK    /\bhttp:\/\/.*\.imageshack\.us/i
describe CHIME_BODY_IMAGESHACK Emails containing imageshack.us URLs.
score    CHIME_BODY_IMAGESHACK    2.0

Place these three lines in your local.cf file and restart any daemons. You can adjust the score to whatever you want.

This URL is very indiscriminant, in that it will score for ANY URL from imageshack.us, and not just the spammy ones. But in my situation this is acceptable.

But It won't be indiscriminant in my case.. Is there any other solution?

Keep messages on the list.

These are very simple messages that are exploiting an image hosting service. There are very few spam signs in them. I have decided that for the time being none of my users are affected by scoring purely on the imageshack.us url.

In cases like these it is very difficult to come up with generic solutions that fit everyones requirements. Which is why I would recommend that you have a look at learning how to write very simple rules. That way you will be able to write something that meets your very specific needs. If you are uncertain of your rules, you should set a small score (say 0.1) first so that any misfires do not have a major affect on overall scoring, but you can see them in your results. You can also send your rules to this list and the regulars here will be able to check them out and give you advice.

Failing that you will have to be very specific about your requirements for these spams, and someone might be able to suggest a rule that meets your needs.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples