On Tuesday 24 April 2007 15:52, Merlin Morgenstern wrote:
>    HTML_MESSAGE 0.001, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY 0.228, MIME_HTML_ONLY 0.001,
>    TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_NAME_MID 1.2
>
> EXTRA_MPART_TYPE gets highest, but I do not see a way to get rid of
> this? Can anybody help please?

EXTRA_MPART_TYPE has been bug reported already. Its rationale is incorrect
(the type parameter is actually required), but on the other hand SA doesn't
care about what is correct or not, only what indicates spam. Apparently there
hasn't been enough ham matching it in the corpora fed to the mass-checks.

--
Magnus Holmgren        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)