Jason Bertoch wrote:
On Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:41 PM Theo Van Dinter wrote:

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 12:33:16PM -0500, Daniel J McDonald wrote:
Well, that doesn't show up in the list either...
I haven't really looked at 3.2 in a while, but the rule seems to have
a score 0.  A random guess, without seeing the rest of your debug
output, is that URIBL_BLACK is marked as a duplicate of this other
rule (the config lines are identical), and so it gets removed.

Where does this leave us for a fix?  Does a bug need to be filed?  If so, what
is the root of the cause?  Is it the duplicate rule in 72_active.cf or that the
duplicate has a score of 0?

I reopened and retitled bug 5487 about this. I hope to look into it tonight.

Daryl