Hi,

Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:
That's ok, just threw my two cents... Same thing happened to me, and I
tracked it down to the "loading twice" issue, but I never said I had
the truth...
Maybe some extra cf file getting loaded from the updates dir?
Remember, as updates are present, almost everything gets loaded from
there, ruling appart the /usr/share/spamassassin dir and some other cf
files as well...

That is what I was thinking might be happening. I put my question to the list in the hope that someone might say "whoops! We included a 3.2.0 (which includes ImageInfo by default) in the 3.1.8 channels by mistake...

But I guess if that was happening more people would have piped up by now :-)

Luix

2007/6/5, Anthony Peacock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Anthony Peacock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:
>
>> You're probably loading the plugin twice, one from your local.cf or a
>> v3**.pre file, and the other from the ImageInfo.cf. Take out one of
>> the LoadPlugin directives (preferably the one from local.cf or the
>> *.pre files), and everything will go fine.
>

> This isn't a new installation of ImageInfo.  That has been working
> without problem for ages now.  As has sa-update.  Just recently
> sa-update has occasionally given this error.  Spamassassin on its own
> does not, and in fact sa-update does not give this error every time.

By the way, I am not disputing your diagnosis, that is undoubtably what
is happening.  I just don't understand what it is about sa-update that
makes it do this only when an update happens.

>> Luix
>>
>> 2007/6/5, CHIME System Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> # spamassassin --version
>>> SpamAssassin version 3.1.8
>>>    running on Perl version 5.8.8
>>>
>>> # sa-update --version
>>> sa-update version svn507100
>>>    running on Perl version 5.8.8
>>>
>>> Sa-update command line run via cron
>>>
>>> /usr/local/bin/sa-update --channelfile
>>> /etc/mail/spamassassin/sare-sa-update-channels.txt
>>>
>>> Channel file:
>>>
>>> updates.spamassassin.org
>>> 70_sare_adult.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_bayes_poison_nxm.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_evilnum0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_header0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_html0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_obfu0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_random.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_specific.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
>>> 70_sare_stocks.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

--
Anthony Peacock
"I'm in shape. - ROUND is a shape"

--
Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,