Its true, scanners indicate klingon war vessels approaching our sector.
We've dropped out of warp due to overuse of the dilythium crystals.
Federation starships have been called in for assistance. Scottie has
given us more power, but is not sure she will hold together much
longer.  All the while Ensen Alex won't stop dancing with a half naked
green lady!
I'd really like to meet your parents....

-Jim

That, apparently, would require a trip off-planet  :-)

Dimitri

Great, you owe me a new laptop. My current one now has coffee all over it. :P