I assume you mean dump not bounce? Bouncing spam is a very bad idea. I have
personally been the recipient hate mail and even several "I will kill you"
messages (according to babblefish, as they were mostly French) because spam
was sent with my email address (while I was a comcast customer). If you
don't want the emails dump them after SA tags them as spam but don't bounce
them. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_job or google backscatter joe
job.

Rick

believed to be clean.