John Rudd wrote:
Bill Landry wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if John Rudd is still supporting Botnet or not, since I have sent him 3 e-mails to the address listed in Botnet.pm off-list over the past week about this, and asked him if he would consider adding user configurable timeout values, but have not received any responses back from him.

I am, but I haven't received those email messages from you.

Looks like they were marked as spam, because the site you mentioned was listed on 3 different URIBL's.

I'll look into the options you presented.