Is there any other way/plugin to catch these pdf spam? And which is
compatible with SA 3.1.7

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Schetterer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:25 PM
To: Jeremy Fairbrass
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDFInfo plugin with SA 3.1.7

Jeremy Fairbrass schrieb:
> I'm running PDFInfo 0.3 with SA 3.1.8 and it works fine for me - and I'm
> even running it on Windows! :)
>
> Cheers,
> Jeremy
>

>     "Suhas Ingale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote in message

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

>     Hello,
>

>     I am trying to run PDFInfo plugin with SA 3.1.7. SA registers the
>     plugin successfully but does not scan the PDFs in the emails.
>     According to Dallas Engelken (Creator of PDFInfo) , The MIME parser
>     in SA is not seeing a PDF attachment on this message.
>

>     Has anyone tried running PDFInfo plugin with 3.1.7 version?

Hi, after having good results in the beginning
with pdfinfo ,
no one of the following pdf spam was catched/marked

i am now using
clam and Sanesecurity to eleminate pdf spam.

It seems that the pdf spam mutates so fast
that the recent concept of   PDFInfo plugin
isnt enough to catch/mark, so i think a solution like fuzzy ocr is
needed here

Spam in other attach file types ( doc etc ) may follow soon.

- --
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards

Robert Schetterer