Spamassassin List schrieb:
i just uninstalled FuzzyOCR from my system as it seems like its become out of fashion to send those spam images that FuzzyOCR can read and I noticed that I dont even need it to get the remaining imagespam above a score of 10.

Thanks alot to the author, the plugin was great when imagespam was on a high and no good rules existed to bust them through metadata ;-)

So what are u using now?

HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_XX, SHORT_HELO_AND_INLINE_IMAGE, DC_IMAGE_SPAM_TEXT, DC_IMAGE_SPAM_HTML, DC_GIF_UNO_LARGO, SARE_GIF_ATTACH together with botnet, bayes and other standard rules is enough to bring all my image spam to above 10 points, even without cpu intensive FuzzyOCR.

I'm not recieving much of it anymore anyways.

How do u get  DC_IMAGE_SPAM_HTML, DC_GIF_UNO_LARGO?

Using ImageInfo?