Is there a new PayPal phish going about? This almost looks legitimate, and I imagine it would have a lot of appeal to the survey-lovers. (I had no communication with PayPal this week, so I know this is bogus.)
--- Begin Message ---

Dear Kenneth Porter,

On 09/26/2007, I sent you an email regarding your PayPal account.  As part of
PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your needs in my
response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me
know how I did?

http://surveys.echosurvey.com/paypal/survey.taf?survey_id=857&user_id=AE7D0716-F513-4D35-BD7A-3BBF0F48AA20

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above.  If that does
not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of
your browser.

NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide timely feedback
to me, Anna .  After 5 days, this invitation will expire.

Thank you for your help!

Anna
PayPal Customer Support

** An important note from the survey vendor **

PayPal, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey, may use
your responses together with existing data it has about you to ensure its
products and services meet your needs. PayPal will treat data collected from
you in accordance with PayPal's privacy policy. To review this privacy policy,
please contact PayPal or visit PayPal's web site.

If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey correspondence,
please click below:
http://surveys.echosurvey.com/paypal/opt_out.taf?id=AE7D0716-F513-4D35-BD7A-3BBF0F48AA20&client=paypal

--- End Message ---