Hi,

I'm not sure about all the diff black list options ... but I guess it would be rather easy to test it .....

header RCVD_IN_LASHBACK eval:check_rbl('LASHBACK','ubl.unsubscore.com')
describe RCVD_IN_LASHBACK lashback
tflags RCVD_IN_LASHBACK net
score RCVD_IN_LASHBACK 0.0

Would this be the right text to add to local.cf ... then in a few days I can give some feedback ....

Dave Koontz wrote:

Does anyone use the LashBack URL as an MTA BL block or SA rule? I just discovered them and they sound intriguing. Any feedback on their reliability and FP rate would be appreciated. I am a little concerned that I’ve never heard of them before….