Since the last DDOS it would have been nice if the big guys ran local
mirrors instead of making the problem worse. No donations and hammering away
at the server.... I wonder why small RBLs drop off the planet.

I salute every one who has donated time, machines, banwidth, and love to
URIBL. The rest of you leechers need to run a local mirror.

Damn this seems like a bitchy reply. I'm having a good morning too. Hmmm...
I blame the Red Sox losing!

--Chris
(The views expressed in this email do not reflect the official position of
URIBL. They are the delusional rantings of someone playing too much xbox 360
at night.)