On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:27:41 -0500, Igor Chudov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I was looking at this article
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mail_spam
>
>It claims that "only five countries are hosting 99.68% of the global
>spammer websites", of which the foremost is China, hosting 73.58% of
>all web sites referenced within spam.[30]
>
>I already refuse all email coming from China (and Korea). Never
>regretted this.
>
>Now, I also want to ignore all emails mentioning all China and Korea
>hosted websites (not just .cn, but also .coms and so on that have
>Chinese IPs).
>
>I will have to not do so with Russia hosted sites, due to me being a
>Russian by origin.
>
>Is there some tool that I could use to accomplish that?

Blocks of that type are more usually done at the MTA level. You'd need
to post your server details before anyone could offer advice.

If I recall right there are lists of netblocks you can use, though I
think they integrate differently with different servers.

In short, post your mail server details and perhaps someone will be
able to offer some suggestions. Mine allows keyword blocking but that
can come back and bite you.

HTH

Nigel