K Anand wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently using SA 3.1.x....Due to certain custom rules regarding
> images and html messages, mails from SA list are getting tagged as
> SPAM. What I want to do is to skip SA checks for mails from SA list.
>
> DO I have to use trusted_networks ?
No, that won't cause messages to be skipped, and will significantly
screw up your RBL checks.
> or is there some other way?

Ideally, you'd not call SA in the first place. (ie: if you use procmail,
use a procmail rule to bypass the list).

As an alternative,  you can use whitelist_from_spf or
whitelist_from_rcvd on the list's return-path. From there, you can
configure shortcircuiting to bypass the rest of SA and bayes_ignore_from
to prevent learning.