Jason Bennett wrote:
> Is there a central repository somewhere of custom plugins available for
> SA?  I've find a few in the wiki but I was wondering if there was a site
> that had a good selection of them?

Well, the wiki has a list 29 of them, which I would consider more than
"a few":

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CustomPlugins

About the only one I know of that isn't in that list is BotNet:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/spamassassin/Botnet.tar

There's not really that many third-party plugins out there, so if you're
looking for a list of a hundred or more, don't hold your breath.

 This is largely because:

1) Plugins are somewhat new to SA (ie: 3.0.0 and higher)
2) While not really hard, the work involved in making a sa plugin is
non-trivial
3) You have to know perl.
4) You need to learn a bit about the internals of SA to make it work
right, again, not hard, but it does take a little effort.
5) a good portion of folks that fit 2-4 of the above are on the SA dev
team, so their plugins generally get bundled into SA.

Of course, there's more being written as time goes on... There's a lot
of dev-side work to pluginize the bayes system right now, which should
allow for a lot of neat add-ons...