David.Sharpe wrote:
Hi, I want to give users control of the required_score variable. I am using Postfix // SpamAssassin // amavis. I have read the document http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL and have the tests working OKAY. /executing SQL: SELECT preference, value FROM userpref WHERE username = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' OR username = '$GLOBAL' OR username = CONCAT('%','testdomain.com') ORDER BY username ASC /I am however unsure as to how to get Postfix to pass SpamAssassin the username. Below is an exert of the spamd log which shows the problem : /executing SQL: SELECT preference, value FROM userpref WHERE username = 'nobody' OR username = '$GLOBAL' OR username = CONCAT('%',NULL) ORDER BY username ASC /

how do you run spamassassin?