Chip M. wrote:
> Matt, yes this is correct, however in this particular case "nonspam" is
> perhaps a bit broad.  It's been my experience that these almost always
> occur in mass marketing ham, not person-to-person ham.

In my (limited) experience, nonspam IP-based URLs almost always have
paths after the IP address, whereas a *lot* of spam just points to the
IP address.

Does this match anyone else's experience?

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | How about an Australian-language version?
aprilcottage.co.uk | 'Your program just attempted an illegal instruction.