Hi,

I am using SA from amavis-new, with postfix, in before-queue
configuration, with per user scores (provided by amavis) I also want
to implement per user bayes. But since SA takes only a single user
name, amavis-new is not able to implement per-user bayes.

Is it a good idea for SA to take multiple user names for a single
mail, and run all checks for multiple users? For example if a mail has
3 RCPT TO: SA will be called with all 3 rcpt and SA will report back
with 3 sets of results. I hope this will be more efficient than
calling SA 3 times inside procmail or other MDA.  This will make life
of every one running SA in MTA level very easy.

I am sure other people have thought about this before me, and since
this is not yet implemented, is this:

1. brain dead
2. require too much work ripping apart SA's guts
3. just needs some one to hack on this, but can be done relatively easy.

I can do bit of coding if it's case 3.

with regards,

raj