Hi,

Those files are effectively, white and black lists for the Phising detection feature of MailScanner. I have never heard of anyone using them to add scores to spam.

Your best best, might be to ask on the MailScanner mailing list, where the author regularly contributes. He would be able to give you a clearer idea about this.

giga328 wrote:
I have question about one list from MailScanner. It is list at
http://www.mailscanner.info/phishing.safe.sites.conf.master and here is part
of text from it:
This file contains the list of all the sites which can be safely ignored in
the "phishing fraud" checks.

My question can it be used by SpamAssassin and is there a point of using it
by some rule which can produce negative score?

I can presume that other list from MailScanner at
http://www.mailscanner.eu/phishing.bad.sites.conf.master is not suggested to
be used because URI RBLs are better.

I just started using SpamAssassin and I would like to see some opinion from
more expirienced users.

Regards,
Giga

--
Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,