On 10.02.08 21:31, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Many programs including "rm", "mv", "ls" and "sa-learn" have a limit in
> the commandline options which is arround 1200 to 1400.

it's not limit of those programs, it's system limit of how much data can be
passed in arguments. And they don't exit, it's the shell who fails to
execute such process

> Note:  "sa-learn" exits automaticaly if you feed to many messages to it.

no. sa-learn afaik doesn't count that.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.