At 09:21 14-02-2008, Paul Douglas Franklin wrote:
I have Thunderbird set up not to show images by default. But some spammers have

This is to block remote images.

discovered a way to encode their images so that they show despite my settings. The latest example was exceptionally rude. Is there some rule that I could add to my local.cf to catch any e-mail that tries this end-run?

The images which are displayed may be inline attachments. See the ImageInfo plugin on how to add a rule to score messages containing images.
 e.g. body ONE_OR_MORE_IMAGES  eval:image_count('all',1)

Regards,
-sm