-----Original Message-----
From: John Hardin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 15 February 2008 3:07 p.m.
To: Michael Hutchinson
Subject: RE: Rule for Russian character sets

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Michael Hutchinson wrote:

> Now what about matching a question mark and an equals sign?

An equals sign isn't special but a question mark is.

> Except for a backslash, but I've heard no testimony would suggest this
> line will work with Spamassassin, and like before, the SARE Regular
> Expressions Expander tool doesn't like it (and may have put un-due
doubt
> in my head):
>
> /\=\?koi8\-r\?/

Try    /=\?koi8-r\?/i

NB: You can also use [?] (a character set consisting of a single
question
mark) but that's a little clumsy.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  It may be possible to start a programme of weapon registration as a
  first step towards the physical collection phase. ... Assurances
  must be provided, and met, that the process of registration will
  not lead to immediate weapons seizures by security forces.
                       -- the UN, who "doesn't want to confiscate guns"
  8 days until George Washington's 276th Birthday