On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 02:33 -0800, ItsMikeE wrote:
> For some time now I have been getting spams that look like
> "Hello! I am tired this evening. I am nice girl that would like to chat with
> you. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] only, because I am using my friend's email
> to write this. To see my pics"
>
> They are still not being picked up, despite me passing them to be learnt for
> the bayes DB.
>
> Has anyone written a rule to filter these out?

you usually wait for the first mail and then block all mails containing
the domain

---
rawbody CHAT_TEMP  m/\b(?:NaturalImprove.info|allcanheal.info|
HonorDays.info|EHealThies.info|TheHealCare.info|IndividualImprove.info|
TheDoorwayBeyond.info|ThePaganDoorway.info)\b/i
score CHAT_TEMP 6.0
--

Besides this I have other rules that look for "am a? ?nice girl" etc , I
use them in combination. But those are too YMMV types

Thanks
Ram