On 18.02.08 15:12, Agnello George wrote:
> There is a client requiremt for mails on a windows server to be routed to a
> linux based server ( fedora core 7 ) to sacn for spam mails ........ and
> then re-routed back to the windows based server ........ has any one done
> this before ... and if so how is it done ?......
> any links would really be helpful.

maybe the real requirement is that all mail shouild be filtered/scanned
brfore they come to windows mail server...
it can be done by directing MX records to the linux server and creating SMTP
routes to the windows server.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.