hello, I just got SA set up on my server, and it does not seem to be working
very well.

Out of about 300 spam messages, only 30 were caught, with many of the false
-'s receiving scores like 2.x or something.

I have version 3.2.3 and it just doesn't seem to work well at all. I tried
editing local.cf and changing the level from 5 to 4 but it won't actually
change what SA is doing. Do I need to restart SA somehow? I have tried but
it won't let me do "spamassassin restart".

Thanks for your time.