You'll be lucky to catch them on anything other than phrase matching, as
they're very simple in design, those spam messages. Much like the
"downlooadable sooftware" one's we used to get. To a program, there's
not much that looks like Spam about these messages.

Whilst phrase matching works, however, it would be interesting to see
how much load it puts on SA when using a few phrases with alternately
spelt words ie : (downloadable|downloaadable|downloadablee)
(software|sooftware)

Hmm, food for thought.
Cheers,
Mike