On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:40:33 +0100, "Rocco Scappatura"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>During last days I have noticed an increasing of 'rejected' messages.
>
>I'm currently using 'zen.spamhaus.org' and 'list.dsbl.org' as reputation
>servers.
>
>At the same time, the number of false negative is growth.
>
>I would like to know if is there any better reputation server that
>anyone know (of course, it would be nice if it is a free service :-)).
>
>Anyway I heard talking about URIBL, which as I have understod is a quite
>different service (it blacklists 'domains' rather 'IPs'). But is it
>maybe a dangerous practice to fight spam? Anyway, does anyone suggest me
>to use URIBL?
>
>Thanks,
>
>rocsca

Hi,

Try Googling spamassassin backscatter or take a look at
http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm there's some handy stuff there
but READ THE DOCS...

For what it's worth I'm seeing an escalation here in the UK and on US
and AUS servers so it's not isolated. Admittedly it's not a large
proportion but it is a rise.

HTH

Nigel