On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 07:03:58PM -0500, Dave Koontz wrote:
> I remember there was a period of time when dozens of  URI delist
> requests were submitted all together without any detail.  Could that
> have been the case with your reports?

I'm not sure if it was specifically what you're thinking of, but yes,
for various reasons, I was granted the ability to submit domains as FPs
without providing details about the message (unless specifically asked for
them)..

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves.  After marriage,