I don't know if its standard practise on the list, but I do my
attachment filtering with Simscan, not Spamassassin, using
"/var/qmail/control/simcontrol" where config reads:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:clam=yes,spam=no
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:clam=yes,spam=no
:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=20,attach=.vbs:.lnk:.scr:.wsh:.hta:.pif

The first two lines mean that for the two domains listed, there will be
no spam checking (Spamassassin), and there will be antivirus scanning
(clamav).

The last line is global configuration, so for every other site,
antivirus checking, and spamassasssin checking are switched on, plus we
block the listed attachments outright.

Sorry if you don't run Simscan, just thought I'd post my $0.2

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson