> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Fahey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2008 6:16 a.m.
> To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Subject: any rules for this?
>
> Does anyone have any rules for these?
>
> C A 5N A D/1AN     P 7 5H A RM A 9CY
>
> V / 7A G R \A - $1.45
> C 4/ A L / S - $2.26
> S0 O M A - $0.67
> L E7 V / T R A - $3.63
> F E _MALE V 6/ A G \R 4A
> U 8 L T 7R A M - $1.36
> 165 Items on S /AL \E Today.
>
> Grab yours while supplies last

Hi Mike. You could write some rules against the first line eg:

body SAL_CANADIAN_1 /C A 5N A D\/1AN     P 7 5H A RM A 9CY/i
score SAL_CANADIAN_1    5
describe SAL_CANADIAN_1

but you will want to make it dynamic, because they'll probably change
the layout so this would be a temporary rule for me. You could score
that rule lower and score on the other lines, but that will make it
difficult to change your rules if your spam changes.

PS beware the forward and backslash characters, they will need to be
escaped with a single \ each.

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson