Hi,
Thank you Loren Wilton. I think this is best solution for me.
These are not from Kohl's or any other legitimate company. The subject changes from month to month and the percentages change but the format remains the same for the subject line. The body uses legitimate text taken from various webpages and have phishing link which also varies. The sender is "me" but the Return-Path is the same name at different domain.
I tried to attach the message but apache.org rejected it.

Thank you,
Frank

I'm get alot of these February 77% OFF or variations (ie January 73% OFF and my guess March 75% OFF next month) thereof in the subject line for spam. The body always changes so I can't really key on this. I would like to make rule that subject line filter this type of spam.

I have never seen one of these, so just going from your description I can write a rule. Whether it will match your actual spam (which I havne't seen) I can't say.

header MO_PERCENT_OFF Subject =~ /(?:January|February|March|April|May)\s+\d\d\%\s+OFF\b/i

The above will cover you for about the first half of the year, add more months as necessary.

       Loren