On Wednesday 19 March 2008 21:37:27 Loren Wilton wrote:
> This is just off the top of my head, and needs linting and maybe tweaking
> the scores.
>
> uri    BAD_BLOGSPOT    m'http://[a-z]+\d+\.blogspot\.com'i
> score    BAD_BLOGSPOT    1
>
> body    __SOFTWARES    /(?:product|software|softs|opportunity|oem|best
> prices|low prices|discount|cheap)/i
>
> meta    BLOG_SOFTWARE    BAD_BLOGSPOT && __SOFTWARES
> score    BLOG_SOFTWARE    3.5
>
> Mind the wrap!
yes!  thanks a lot. based on that wrap i figured i could glue it with uri grey
(yes uribl is listing geocities in grey now)

body     SOFTWARE_AD    /(?:|\bbezahlen.*runterladen|
Windows\bund\bmit\bMacintosh|\bOriginalversionen\b.*\blegal\b)/i
score    SOFTWARE_AD   0.5
describe SOFTWARE_AD   advertising software

meta     SOFT_AND_URIGREY   URIBL_GREY && SOFTWARE_AD
score    SOFT_AND_URIGREY   3.0
describe SOFT_AND_URIGREY   contains both an url in the URIBL greylist and
software advertisement

that helps a lot.

 pts rule name              description
 0.5 SOFTWARE_AD            BODY: advertising software
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [79.6.185.72 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [79.6.185.72 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.8 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [79.6.185.72 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.0 URIBL_GREY             Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
                            [URIs: geocities.com]
 3.0 SOFT_AND_URIGREY       contains both an url in the URIBL greylist and
                            software advertisement

--
best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Arvid Ephraim Picciani