That sounds great.

> > I employed these rules for my site:
> >
> > header CST_RUSSIANSPAM1         Subject:raw =~
> > /\=\?(koi8\-r|windows\-125[0125]|windows\-874|iso\-8859\-[28])\?/i
> > score CST_RUSSIANSPAM1          6.6
> > describe CST_RUSSIANSPAM1       Russian SPAM, trap Subject line for
> > language set
> >
> > header CST_RUSSIANSPAM2         From:raw =~
> > /\=\?(koi8\-r|windows\-125[0125]|windows\-874|iso\-8859\-[28])\?/i
> > score CST_RUSSIANSPAM2          6.6
> > describe CST_RUSSIANSPAM2       Russian SPAM, trap From line for
> > language set
>
> I wonder why didn't you use the former? and also, why do you add score
of
> 6.6 ?

The rules caught all of the Russian Spam our site was receiving, so I
decided to push the score high enough that it would always be tagged as
spam, no matter what route it took. I also thought it would be a good
idea to understand some not-so-simple rule writing for Subject and From
Email headers...

> > These two rules should tag your Cyrillic spam just fine. You might
> > prefer to throw the language away entirely with the ok_languages
etc.
> > Just depends how you want to go about it.
>
> the ok_* don't "throw anything entirely", they only score unwanted
> charsets
> and languagees.

Ok so the wording may have been incorrect, but as far as the end-user is
concerned, it is being thrown away, as their filters (at least on our
sites) prevent them from seeing anything tagged with 5 or more points.

Anyway, lets stop barking up my rules, and agree there's more than one
way to do it, and my way works for my site and your way works for your
site.

Cheers,
Mike