3.2.1.
> > perlscan: 2.01st. Clear:RC:0(140.211.11.2):SA:0(?/?):.  Processed in
> > 3.031013 secs); 30 Mar 2008 15:34:59 -0000
> >
> Please read the Qmail-Scanner FAQ - this either means the message was
> considered too big for spamd to scan, or spamd had a problem and
didn't
> work correctly.

It sounds like a config issue. It would pay to do a "spamassassin -D
--lint". This will produce a lot of output, but it is worth reading and
understanding all of the information, to be able to parse it for errors.

If a message is too large to scan, you would normally get a log entry in
mail.log or mail.info or mail.warn (depending on your setup, the
location and names of these will most likely change) stating the message
was too large to scan. If that is the case, you should not get a
Spamassassin header in the e-mail, as it skips scanning the message
entirely if it's size is above the limit.

Cheers,
Mike