Hello everyone,

There's been a rise in Canadian Pharmaceutical Spam lately. This spam is
quite basic, generally only including some text and a link. The link is
always changing so we can't score against that.

About the only other thing it scores on is the FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD rule,
which doesn't have a big enough score to push the Spam over the 5.0
points threshold.

Does anyone have some effective rules / rulesets / update channels that
would help to eliminate this stuff? I've been writing rules against it
for the past few months. We've just employed our 61st rule against this
type of Spam. Admittedly a lot of those are just basic phrase matching,
and aren't complicated rules - but then the Spam changes enough each
cycle, that it avoids complicated rules that I might write.

Basically, I'm getting sick of writing rules all the time - I'm thinking
I probably shouldn't need to. Is there any way around this?

I know there is a SARE ruleset against Pharmacy Spam, but I am very
hesitant to employ it because we have several clients that are pharmacy
outlets, and I worry those rules will burn them.

Thanks in advance, for any information.

Michael Hutchinson

Manux Solutions Ltd

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>