NGSS wrote:
Hi John
I quite sure that the script is running and the variable in $DOMAIN and
$SPAM are correct ( I defined it early in the script, which are not shown
here) because the I got a copy for each them in $DIRCOLLECTSPAM and nothing
in the learning folder, /home/vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/$SPAM/Maildir/cur/*

I did the The dump from your command and which had given me this
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0       1337          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0          6          0  non-token data: nham

You need to learn 200 spam _AND_ 200 HAM messages before Bayes will start scoring.

--
Anthony Peacock
Study Health Informatics - Modular Postgraduate Degree