From: Ralf Hildebrandt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:20 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: SA experts needed here - SPAM examples

* NGSS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi John
> I afraid I had move the ling "-r zen.spamhaus.org" from the
> /var/qmail/control/blacklists .
> Because with this line is in, I can't perform send/receive from most of the
> external network using my Outlook. Is that what you talking about?

That's a clear case of a misconfiguration. The host in that RBL may
not send mail to you, but YOU as AUTHORIZED client may of course send.

Make sure that the RBL is only applied to non-authorized clients.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155