Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
... and I thought I explained it in the sentence before. Since DNS lookup is
not made by MTA and SA expects it to be, the case where the RDNS is not in Received: is taken as there is not rdns. Since there is verison's HELO but not RDNS,
it's FM_FAKE_HELO_VERIZON...
As another Qmail user I can tell you this did indeed use to work and SA was changed in 3.2.1 (see archives from July 2007) so that it stopped doing it's own DNS lookups for data from the Received: headers and started relying on what was written in there instead.

I don't use qsmtpd myself, but assuming it's like qmail-smtpd, you should find that if you enable DNS lookups in tcpserver (ie the "-H" option), then that information will show up and SA will start playing nice again.

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417