decoder wrote:
Matt Kettler wrote:
Nearly all positive-score RBLs will check all untrusted hosts in Received: headers, except the DUL RBLs and XBL which only check the first untrusted because they are designed to be used in that manner.

ie: SBL will be tested against *ALL* untrusted hosts, including the IP delivering mail to the freemailer, not just the freemailer itself.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought that all RBLs only hit on the first untrusted host for performance reasons. If that isn't the case, then I'll have to find another way to get rid of that specific spam type which is getting quite annoying.. :D

Nope.. in general, it's all untrusted, unless there's good reasons to do otherwise due to the content of the RBL. (ie: whitelists, DULS, etc)