On Jul 14, 2008, at 13:01, "Skip Brott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This was probably discussed at some point, but I haven't been getting emails from the list for some time.

The dates I see on all my sare rule sets are in January when I moved to 3.2.4. My updates_spamassassin_org.cf file is dated June 17.

I debugged saupdate and this appears correct. But recently I am seeing an increase in spam reaching my end users.

Is there something more that I can be doing? Maybe I need to start updating from some additional rule sets?

Start also using JM SOUGHT rules. Search the archives and google for context.